Friday, July 31, 2009

Mathematics of friendship

Ive been feeling pretty shitty lately that my relationships (or really the lack thereof) so completely dominate this blog. I mean, I am an interesting person. Assholeish tendencies aside, I am. I travel, I cook, I am neat, I love so many things and I am interested in everything that I really am more than the sum of the ties that bind me to other people
But at the same time its like math
I have so many people in my life BECAUSE i have so many interests.
Computers (hardware AND software), cooking, tabletop RGS, kink, travel, misadventuring, kittens, music and arts, shooting, science....
And so I have derive acquaintances and friends from each of those sets
and then there are the relationships that are derived from it.
And I am NOT interested in talking about my relationships with people so as a result I cannot loop that into my interests and make my activities, interests, and relationships self-sustaining; i need an outlet like this piece of shit to do that.

Huh.
This blog is the second derivative of my life.

No comments: