Tuesday, May 19, 2009

I don't write here much

Somewhat successfully i've managed to compartmentalize more and more of my life to the point literally no one knows where I am at any one time unless I am with them. It's nice. It's hard.

What's really hard is being a sex worker. Without going into details, I work as one, and it's the most dynamic position i've ever been in. The money for time ratio is great, but the mental energy consumed is fantastic. I wish sometimes I had a normal job- sometime to eat up time and something I could only have to care about for a select few hours a day. Its also spoiled me- I have no concept of working for money any more and im sorry to lose that- i used to work 14 hours a day when i was a kid and paychecks were so treasured. Now getting anywhere from $200 to $2000 dollars at once whenever i work is so easy. I really shouldnt complain about that. I took the semester off to travel, and I have. I went out west, I went to central america, im going to an alternative adult camp, im going to asia, im going to vegas, I might go to europe- Can I really complain?

I think i just need a hobby. I read too quickly to just buy a book every time I'm bored- that would be 3+ books a week. I've definitely picked up a bad habit too, but im not going to write about that right now. If my life isnt where I want it to be in 2011, I will probably just join Peace Corps or the armed services. preferably the armed services; i would love to have a government issued assault rifle.

I'm finding more and more every day that life is duality. My job is a wonderful example of that.

Did you know one of realPlayer's visualizations is this awesome dancing sheep?

Also it's complete bullshit about the PirateBay ruling. Compete bullshit. Related: the DRM-free files on itunes cost more. Also bullshit. Bureaucrats don't understand yet you cant control digital media without supressing freedom of speech. Pirate on.

No comments: