Saturday, December 5, 2009

What constitutes abuse?

I am in a relationship and i cannot tell if i am (emotionally) abused or I am the abuser. the funny part is i know about the cycles of abuse, and all of that, and i feel like im falling into them
Maybe thats not funny?

Whatever is going on, its like a giant wonderful swedish clock that keeps jamming on one small wheel and the whole machine just grinds and makes awful noises.

As a result of this, and summer, ive been poking around way too much for things i shouldnt. I am going to find what i want and not stop though.

I never thought smuggled valium could save my life

1 comment:

Gledwood said...

I was once in a relationship I think they call "codependent"... whatever it was it was BAD. It took me 2.5 years to get out of!!

Thanks for the comment at mine ~ sounds like you had a dirty hit, or what the Americans call cotton fever. I once had it from banging up a scab I found in a drawer (ie my own old bloody filter) ~ I felt so ill I still could barely walk the next day. The symptoms ~ vomiting, raging headache etc (is that what happened to you?) are v similar to blood poisoning and they say it's injecting dirt direct into the bloodstream, from bad filters, that does it... Nasty business!